Thursday, September 3, 2015

Coming back to Trim Healthy Mama!

Good morning!  After having my fried eggs in butter, bacon, and coffee with cream and gentle sweet, I thought doing our school work outside would be a nice way to start the day. 

A few months ago, I had a procedure for some pelvic issues I was having.  This meant that I was unable to do much of anything for at least three months!  It was major surgery. While healing, I found myself eating whatever I could stomach.  So when I finally got to a state of recovery, I was not on plan as much as I should have been.  It has taken me a while to get back to where I do not crave things as I did.  However, I am back on plan and trying hard to stay that way!

I am in the process of trying to make a menu for our week to help me with trying new ideas that so many have come up with!  I love the recipes from A Home With Purpose!  They look amazing!  You can go check out her site here : A Home With Purpose


I have also signed up to become a Trim Healthy Mama Affiliate!  This means that if you click on this link, https://store.trimhealthymama.com/#_l_pv , and purchase any of their products, it helps me too!

So if you are on the fence, please go look at some of my previous posts about my weight loss!  This is such an easy plan when you really give it your all!  It isn't like other plans where you feel deprived, unless you have someone who constantly points out what you can't have!  :)  It's one of those plans where there are so many options!

So join the THM family today!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment